* Southern Adirondack Independent Living (SAIL) (518) 792-3537
Assistance for individuals with disabilities.
BUDGETING, FINANCE AND TAX ASSISTANCE
* Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions 1-800-750-2227
Free counseling for consumer credit issues, student loans, budgeting, mortgages.
* Cornell Cooperative Extension
Information and assistance with tax preparation, budgeting skills.
Saratoga County CCE (518) 885-8995
Warren County CCE (518) 623-3291
Washington County CCE (518) 746-2560
Moreau Community Center (518) 792-6007
Tri-County United Way (518) 793-3136
Tri-County United Way VITA Volunteer Income Tax Assistance 1-800-211-5128
Warren County Head Start (518) 793-3624
* EMERGENCY CALLS 911
* Child Advocacy Resource Education(CARE) Center (518) 792-2731
Education, training and support for victims of child abuse and parents.
* Domestic Violence Project (518) 793-9496
Services for victims of domestic violence and their children.
* NYS Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-273-8255
* Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
* Wellspring: Domestic Violence (Saratoga County) (518) 583-0280
* Wellspring: Sexual Assault Services (Saratoga and Washington Counties) (518) 583-0280
* Saratoga County D.A.’s Office (518) 885-2263
* Warren County D.A.’s Office (518) 761-6405
* Washington County D.A.’s Office (518) 746-2525
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING
* Crandall Library 792-6508 x206
Job and career resources.
* Saratoga County One-Stop Center (518) 884-4170
* Warren County One-Stop Center (518) 743-0925
* Washington County One-Stop Center (518) 746-2391 ext. 2359
Job openings, employment assistance, training, apprenticeship opportunities
* Adirondack Health Institute Enrollment Services 1-866-872-3740
Child and Family Health Plus, Medicaid, Qualifying Health Plans.
*Cancer Screening Program (518) 926-6570
A program at Glens Falls Hospital, CSP provides free breast, cervical and colorectal cancer screening to
uninsured people in Warren, Washington and Hamilton Counties.
* Saratoga County Dept. Social Services (518) 884-4144
* Warren County Dept. Social Services (518) 761-6300
* Washington County Dept. Social Services (518) 746-2300
Emergency lodging, rent, security deposit, home energy assistance.
* Legal Aid Society of Northeastern NY 1-800-462-2922
* NYS Bar Association 1-800-342-3661
NYS Benefits Assistance programs, health insurance, tax credits, other programs for qualifying persons through NYS.
SAFETY NET SERVICES
* American Red Cross (Fire and Flood) (518) 792-6545
* Family Services Association (518) 793-0797
* North Country Ministry (Rural Warren County) (518) 251-4460
* Saratoga Economic Opportunity Council (518) 228-3206
* Shelters of Saratoga (518) 581-1097
* The Salvation Army (518) 792-1960
* WAIT House (Homeless Youth) (518) 798-4384
* Warren Hamilton Community Action (518) 793-0636
* Washington County Economic Opportunity Council (518) 746-2390
* Saratoga County Office for the Aging (518) 884-4100
* Warren County Office for the Aging (518) 761-6347
* Washington County Office for the Aging (518) 746-2420
Outpatient services for veterans.